Monday, November 15, 2010

Interiors





I love the details that makes a house a home. I love it when someone new moves into a room, apartment or house you once knew and they occupy the space in a completely new and original way. I love visiting someone you adore and sitting in their space and realising you love them even more because everything in their space is just how you imagined it would be. I love the way my best friend can occupy any space and turn it into a airy spacious bright beautifully scented piece of existence. I love the way Japanese people decorate their houses in such a balanced and natural way and how there is always an array of spectacular pot plants. I love living in an apartment by myself and coming home every day to a place that is mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment