Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snail mail







The top two pictures are wonderful surprises I received in the mail from my dearest friend Lucy and her wee accomplice, Anna. I was sooo happy to receive snail mail. Sometimes it feels like my only friends are Softbank and the electric company. Recently I have been working on building up my craft supplies so I can create pretty things to send my friends around the world. I started with this stamp kit and have now moved on to washi tape which has become a full blown obsession. Available at all the dollar shops they are great for wrapping up gifts and decorating letters. If you don't live in Japan there is a lot of tape available on Etsy. The next thing on my list is a tape labeller, then I will be in bonafide craft heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment