Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh hello I'm back!

Photos by Randy Martin, Salva Lopez

Hallo hallo I'm back. Sorry I have been away for so long! After all the anxiety around the earthquake, aftershocks and nuclear scares I flew home to New Zealand, slept for what seemed like an eternity and turned my my back on all electronic forms of communication for a good while. I stopped writing. I didn't take photos. I buried myself in Jonathan Franzens Freedom  pausing only for sleep and my mothers delicious home cooking. I had never felt so tired. Everything had turned upside down inn the most unsettling of manners and I wasn't sure how to handle it. I'm now feeling back to normal and being at home is great. I have been catching up with family, friends and my lovely boyfriend and feeling very spoiled. I'll be back up in running in the next few days. It's good to be back! I hope you've all been well. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment