Friday, June 24, 2011

Right as rain



I know talking about the weather is supposedly dull surface level chit chat but I just can't help myself. Rainy season is upon us in Japan and it is nuts. The frogs are in chorus and they are everywhere. Yesterday I biked home in the rain screaming every time a car drove past because of the giant (and temporarly blinding) splash!!! which left me in a state of wet mess. My shoes filled up with water making a lovely squish squish sound and while the practical grown up in me said 'no' the rest of me felt like it was so much fun. 

I'm off to Tokyo tonight for a weekend of adventure which will include the pleasure of watching NZ band Die! Die! Die!, vintage trawling, much needed stop offs at Ikea, Loft, Topshop and Zara, plus some suburb exploring thanks to my trusty Hello Sandwich Tokyo guide. I promise to take some snaps on the kumo san. Wishing you all a happy Friday. T.G.I.F! x

No comments:

Post a Comment