Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ku:nel fashion


The fashion spreads in Ku:nel are so so good it makes me want to throw every bedazzled and garish piece of clothing out of my wardrobe. That won't happen though. You never know when you'll need a purple sequined batwing sleeve. My grandma taught me well.

There is something beautiful about quality materials and simple cuts that is both refreshing and bare. Sometimes simple can be in fact, quite difficult. The nice thing about Japan is you see this kind of look on the streets a lot, and everyone has their own interpretation. I apologise for the quality of the scans, my wee machine may be in need of an upgrade.

Also, thank you for the lovely comments for the competition. The winner is Joy, congratulations! You can email me your postal address at gemmarasmussen@gmail.com and I'll have that package in the post later this week. Assembling the package was A LOT of fun so I'll definitely be doing some more Japan inspired give aways in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment