Monday, March 22, 2010

Campers delight




Camp musical festivals bring out the best and worst in me. I enjoy the continous stream of music through the day to night, debauchery with my friends, meeting new people and making vague and offensive dance movements to favoured bands. I dislike the mosquito bites, lack of mirrors, cold showers and a questionable diet of cornchips, red wine and slightly stale cheese buns.

Without a doubt the positives outweigh the negatives and I catch myself reflecting back on the dreamy days of summer camping, especially in moments of souring weather when too much time has been spent inside and vitamin d levels are plummeting to an all time low. This year I went to Camp A Low Hum which I thoroughly recommend. Handing in my roll of film it was an absolute mystery to me what would await!

No comments:

Post a Comment