Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lynchian


writer, lyricist, director, feature films, independent films, short films, tv series, music videos, installation, sculpture, visual designer, set designer, furniture designer, website designer, transcendental meditator, weather reporter and avid coffee drinker.

David Lynch creates nightmarish, dreamlike work ... and I love it. I don't pretend to have understood Mulholland Drive, Eraserhead still terrifies me and he turned one of my all time favorite sci-fi novels into a really bad movie but regardless, I continue to re-watch these movies religiously, Lost Highway remains one of my all time favorite films to date, I'm addicted to his interview project and I can't help but so highly respect someone so unafraid to express themself through such unorthodox means.

No comments:

Post a Comment