Friday, April 9, 2010

Crazy lady


"You're not well enough for the story they've planned".
Isabella Blow


"It was not so simple, not so easy to come up with this way of living that I've had. I was given a sad life by fate, but I think I won a happy life. Not one day has passed when I didn't think of suicide, but I'm very glad to be alive now. Most people are so preoccupied with their illness, sickness, and they live a very ordinary life. I was so involved and so engrossed with painting, and knew from my childhood that it could help me to overcome unhappiness."
Yayoi Kusama

 

“I always wear my sweater back-to-front; it is so much more flattering.”
Diana Vreeland



"Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."
Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment