Sunday, May 23, 2010

The 'knuckle-down-cull-stuff-clean-apartment-pack-my-bags' Mix Tape

I move to London in a mere three sleeps! therefore today is my knuckle-down-cull-stuff-clean-apartment-pack-my-bags day and this is my knuckle-down-cull-stuff-clean-apartment-pack-my-bags mix tape, unashamedly smashing some of my favourite bands repetitively.

Passion Pit/Foals/Minus The Bear/Friendly Fires/Two Door Cinema Club

'read more' for the list and the awesome videos


Passion Pit
Sleepyhead
The Reeling





Foals
Olympic Airways
Spanish Sahara
Balloons
Cassius







Minus the Bear
Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse
Thanks for the Killer Game of Crisco
Women We Haven't Met Yet
Pachuca Sunrise





Friendly Fires
Paris
Skeleton Boy
Jump in the Pool
Photobooth







Two Door Cinema Club
I Can Talk
What You Know
Undercover Martyn
Cigerettes in the Theatre


No comments:

Post a Comment