Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sumimasen!




I just discover Isabelle Boinot's sketch books and boy oh boy are they great. The water colour, the collage, the cartoons, the sausage dogs! She has two blogs, one focused on her travels to Kyoto, and the other on her Tokyo experiences. It tells you pretty much everything that Wikipedia won't, in the very best way.

Yesterday a fancy new macbook pro arrived in the mail for me, it was all rather thrilling. Ahhh technology. This means I can finally start putting up personal photos as they have been trapped in my camera for far too long. Watch this space.

Right now I am struggling to remind myself of the fact that so much goodness can come from pen, paper, scissors and glue, all because of my macbook giddiness. Thank goodness Boinots illustrations are here to remind me.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment