Thursday, January 27, 2011

D.I.Y wrap




Yesterday I received my Hello Sandwich gift wrapping zine in the post which is VERY exciting. It is filled with fun D.I.Y projects for wrapping up gifts for all the special people in your life. I am a firm believer that a beautifully wrapped gift is so much more exciting to give and receive. When I was younger one of my presents under the Christmas tree looked so unbelievably exciting that after pacing around it for a good while I committed the most terrible crime, I opened my gift before Christmas! Of course this was immediately followed with feelings of remorse, and then intense fear about what my parents would do when they found out. I tried to wrap it back up but it was a complete disaster with bits of ripped paper and haphazard cellotape. Needless to say Mum and Dad were very unimpressed and there was no biscuits in my lunchbox for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment